Hunt Real Estate ERA

Go Back

Hunt Real Estate Corporation was founded by Charles S. Hunt in 1911 on Main Street in downtown Buffalo. In 1948 through the 1970's offices opened in Kenmore, Amherst, Williamsville, Orchard Park, Hamburg, Cheektowaga. In 1968, Charles S. Hunt was promoted from President to Chairman and son, C. Stuart Hunt became President.
During the 1980's Hunt created new alliances to bring in nationally-based business. Hunt continues as Cendant's Primary Broker for the Western and Central counties of New York State. Cendant now controls over half of the third party relocation business in the United States.
Home repairs, maintenance and renovation are a large, but fragmented industry. To provide high-quality, guaranteed and insured work, Hunt created "The Realty Club". The Seller Select Program allows owners a choice of commission rates in how to market their homes.
Expansion followed through the 1990's to 2004 when Hunt created a major presence in Niagara County, East Aurora; acquired the Rochester market, and created an alliance with ERA, the nation's fastest growing real estate franchise organization. Peter Hunt, the third generation, heads the company. In 2004 Hunt started "r-house ERA" in Fayetteville. Last year "r-house ERA" took the corporate name of HUNT Real Estate ERA.

Additional Locations

Real Estate
Mr. Terry Quigg - (315) 488-2926
5350 W. Genesee St.
Camillus, NY 13031
Real Estate
Ms. Mary Rouse - (315) 682-7197
7650 Highbridge Rd. #210
Manlius, NY 13104
Real Estate
Mr. Dave Evans - (315) 622-5757
8196 Oswego Rd.
Liverpool, NY 13090

Category

Real Estate

Main Contact

Mr. Timothy A. Cassavaw

Phone

(315) 446-4681

Fax

(315) 446-5366

Website

www.huntrealestate.com

Address

6849 E. Genesee St.
Fayetteville, NY 13066