2014 B2B Marketplace
After 23 years, and significant feedback from members and the business community, CenterState CEO is excited to announce, in partnership with BTI The Travel Consultants, the B2B Marketplace presented by Time Warner Cable Business Class. This new event, on October 29 at the Oncenter, succeeds the long-standing CEO Business Showcase. It will provide a series of programs and enhanced opportunities for targeted engagement. The highlight of this all-day event is the Business Exchange, a structured forum to engage buyers and sellers identified by members as important to the growth and sustainability of their businesses. Additional elements include: training and education programs, networking events and visibility opportunities.
- Business Exchange: This structured forum gives buyers and sellers the chance to meet and engage with key decision makers throughout the day. Each pre-set appointment is 10 minutes. Companies on both sides of the table pre-establish expectations prior to the event, enhancing outcomes.
- Discover: The B2B Marketplace is a chance for employees and companies to “see and be seen.” Walk the exhibit hall floor and informally visit with companies or purchase “traditional exhibit space” without setting appointments.
- Learn: In the morning and afternoon, you can attend training and education sessions to enhance employer and employees key business skills. Program topics will cover leadership, customer service and social media.
- Network: From morning coffee meetings to a late afternoon cocktail reception, there will be opportunities to connect with business colleagues in a casual setting before and after the B2B Marketplace.
- Economic Champions Luncheon: A celebration of companies within the CenterState region that have added employees, expanded operations, relocated, or made capital expenditures and improvements, and have contributed to the economic development of the region. Companies are nominated in advance of the luncheon.
For more information contact Lisa Metot at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 470-1870.