CENTERSTATE CONNECT MOBILE APP
The new CenterState Connect mobile business directory (formerly, Creative Core Connect mobile app) is a business directory, news and events listing for the entire 12 county region of CenterState New York.
App users can:
• Download the app for FREE.
• Get offers from participating businesses. Offers are searchable and if the user’s device is
enabled, through push notification.
• Search for businesses based on category type or by a list of favorites.
• Get information on each business including websites, phone numbers, affiliations and offers.
• Get either walking or driving directions.
• Create a “to do” list and arrange that list.
• Stay connected to local news and events.
• Share a listing, news article or event on Facebook or Twitter.
The app is free and is now available for download on these devices:
Each business listing includes the name of the business, phone number, website and affiliations. The updated CenterState Connect app includes CenterState CEO, Downtown Committee of Syracuse and the Syracuse Convention and Visitors Bureau events and news. Kiosks located in the downtown visitor’s center will have the app on each device. Any business in the 12 county CenterState New York region can get listed in the app. All basic listings are FREE. There are additional opportunities to enhance your business listing or advertise.
To get listed, contact Elle Hanna at email@example.com .
To learn more about advertising, contact Beth Savicki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CenterState Connect App was developed by Rounded Development.