Skaneateles Area Chamber of Commerce Inc.

Go Back

The Skaneateles Area Chamber of Commerce is comprised of over 400 members. 25% of its members are involved in the tourism industry, the remaining 75% cover professional and general services as well as organizations and not-for-profits. Social memberships are also available for those individuals who would like to stay connected with the business world, but no longer work. The Chamber strives to promote a comprehensive, quality economic climate with planned growth realizing that this is one of the key ingredients to the quality of life in our community. For more information on membership visit our website at Skaneateles.com and click on "chamber information" or call (315) 685-0552.

Category

Associations

Main Contact

Ms. Hilary Fenner

Phone

(315) 685-0552

Fax

(315) 685-0552

Website

www.skaneateles.com

Address

22 Jordan St.
Skaneateles, NY 13152