Executive Leadership Development Application
CenterState CEO offers a seven month comprehensive leadership series. The program is presented by CenterState CEO, with curriculum support from Onondaga Community College, Syracuse University, Le Moyne College, SUNY Oswego, Wells College and Ahern, Murphy & Associates.
The Executive Leadership Development Series helps executives and rising managers reach the next level by enhancing critical thinking, communication and empowerment skills.
Course Topics include: Dates TBA
- Communications & Cultivating Professional Relationships
- Motivating & Empowering Your Workforce
- Diversity and Equity within the Workplace
- Work Life Balance
- Critical Thinking and Reflection
- Transformational Leadership
- Volunteerism within your Workplace
- Recommended a minimum of five years professional experience showing progressively increased responsibility.
- A record of accomplishment and experience in one’s respective field.
- Commitment to all sessions over the course of the year; must attend all sessions to graduate from program.
- All students will be asked to provide their managers/supervisors with a report of what they have learned at the end of the program.
The Executive Leadership Development Series is available exclusively to CenterState CEO members for $1,199 per person. Non-members cost is $1,399. Discount available for multiply applications within one company.
Jan. 31 - Application Deadline
Feb. 17 - Acceptance decisions made
For more information or an application contact Lisa Metot at (315) 470-1870.